Butlin's Team Member - Butlin's Skegness
Do you want a career working for The Times Best Big Company in the UK?
Our high energy, family holiday resort, Butlin's Skegness located along the sunny east coast is looking to recruit Team Members.
Being part of the team here at Butlin's means you love teamwork, are a great communicator and bring a positive attitude.
We're looking for people who like people. Butlin’s is a place where you can build the career you’ve always wanted, and discover talents you didn’t know you had.
We like people who are looking for a career that’s anything but conventional – people who love working outside their comfort zone and really are up for a challenge. Train for new skills, achieve qualifications – we’ll give you all the help you need to be the best you can be.
We’ve got opportunities to suit everyone, including full and part-time roles, permanent roles, seasonal roles and flexible hours.
We are looking for candidates who:
• Have a willingness to learn new skills
• Are team players with a positive attitude
• Show flexibility, reliability and punctuality
• Have an enthusiasm to deliver a fantastic experience to all our guests
We are happy to train and develop the right individuals.
The benefits of working with us:
• Free use of many of the resort facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets
• Local discounts, including restaurants and retail outlets
• Subsidised team diner
• Subsidised nursery facilities available on resort
• Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends
• There is limited live in accommodation available for 18 year olds and over with this role if relocating to the area.
If there isn’t a specific vacancy on our website that you are interested in; please register your interest by applying for this role.
We look forward to welcoming you to our team.
Ingoldmells, Skegness, Lincolnshire PE25 1NJ GBR
4 March 2019
30 October 2019