Pool Plant Operator
The purpose of the role:
• Carrying out and assisting with planned maintenance and reactive maintenance and backwashing
• Daily and weekly swimming pool water tests
• Carrying out daily plant and equipment servicing
• Completing all documentation in line with the company policy
• General understanding of Health & Safety policies
• General maintenance in the Splash and Heath Spa venues
We are looking for candidates who:
• STA Pool Plant Operators Level 3 qualification or equivalent would be advantageous but not essential
• A basic understanding of water chemistry would be advantageous
• Have previous experience of working in a pool environment
The benefits of working with us:
Subsidised OFSTED Nursery facilities available on resort
Accommodation available in many of our resorts if you don’t live locally
20% off food in our restaurants and take away.
Subsidised food and drinks in our team diners.
Regular team incentives with great rewards.
Opportunity to earn up to £1,000 when you refer friends to join our great team
Holidays Discounts of 20% for all of your family & friends in Haven, Butlins & Warner Hotels
Use of Pool and many other Leisure facilities.
Funded qualification development opportunities from Level 2 to Masters Degrees forpermanent team members.
Access to the Employee Assistance Programme including support for your wellbeing and free access to advice and expertise on financial and legal matters etc
Fantastic discounts when making purchases from most major retailers and hundreds of discounts on everyday purchases
Team Member of the Month Awards
Instant Recognition schemes with great rewards through our busiest times
Long Service awards for permanent team members
There may be live in accommodation available with this role for 18 year olds and over if relocating to the area.
We look forward to hearing from you if your skills match what we are looking for and you would love to be part of our team.
Ingoldmells, Skegness, Lincolnshire PE25 1NJ GBR
2 December 2021
17 December 2021