Mechanical Technician - Fairground
Butlin’s is looking for new recruits to come and join them this summer.
If you enjoy working with others, are ready to learn something new, roll up your sleeves, get stuck in and have some fun – we might have your next job waiting for you.
Working at Butlin’s in one of our restaurants means being part of a big-hearted team of people who are responsible for providing our guests with an altogether more fun and entertaining holiday.
We know that It takes a team effort to put on the show here and we’re looking for likeminded people who -
like to work as part of a team.
are comfortable and confident to talk to our guests.
are comfortable to work in a busy environment and can dial up the energy when it’s required.
Have a positive outlook and a ‘can do’ attitude.
Can deliver a high level of service and will always strive to exceed the guest’s expectations.
The role is working as part of the facilities team maintaining our fairground and rides, ensuring all safety procedures are followed to create a safe and secure environment to ensure our guest have a fantastic holiday experience.
Regular maintenance of the funfair rides/swings including testing and inspections
Ensuring all health and safety procedures are followed correctly
NVQ or City & Guilds in mechanical engineering is desirable but not essential
We think working at Butlin’s is a pretty special place to be and here are
just a few of the benefits for working with us:
- Resort discounts on food and drink in our retail outlets.
- Free use of many of the resort facilities for you, and significantly discounted rate for your friends and family.
- Subsidised OFSTED Nursery facilities available on resort
- Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends
- Free parking on resort
- Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month as well as lots of other team incentives.
If you think you have what it takes to come and be part of our team, we’d love to hear from you.
Warren Road, Minehead, Somerset TA24 5SH GBR
9 July 2021
23 July 2021