As a welcome host you will be responsible for welcoming guests onto our resort and creating that all important exceptional first impression on arrival.
The purpose of the role:
• Checking in guests and issuing their welcome packs
• Giving directions around the resort and to the car parks and accompanying guests to their accommodation when necessary
• Working closely with the guest services team to ensure the check-in areas are kept clean, tidy and run smoothly at all times
• Providing guidance and assistance to our guests during their stay, doing our upmost to ensure our guests have the best possible experience
The role is primarily for Fridays and Mondays, as these are our check in days and will require you being available until 10pm on Fridays and may include additional hours during our busiest times.
The benefits of working with us:
• Free use of many of the resort facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets
• Subsidised nursery facilities available on resort
• Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends
• Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month
• Externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress
We look forward to hearing from you if your skills match what we are looking for and you would love to be part of our team.
Ingoldmells, Skegness, Lincolnshire PE25 1NJ GBR
1 July 2021
27 July 2021