Guest Insight Manager
As Guest Insight Manager you will work across multiple functions, providing insight and opportunities that will improve Butlin’s guest experience. The purpose of the role is to help the business make better guest-led decisions. We are looking for someone who will bring an Insight-driven research and analytical approach to support the design and expansion of Guest Insight across the brand.
• Working within the Guest Insight team, this role will be responsible for providing meaningful, actionable insights which can be used to help Our resort teams, HQ functional teams and Marketing teams to effectively understand our Guests, communicate with our guests in the most appropriate way, whilst aligning with our strategy and ways of working.
• Using Insight, based on our knowledge of the customer, you will be acting as a business expert and insight consultant helping scope and develop briefs in line with objectives and provide the analysis meet objectives.
• You will ensure that and insight programme implemented is in line with compliance and legal requirements and ensure we work within our agreed contact strategy
What we are looking for:
• You will strive to ensure our guest experience programme is gold standard and has a clear programme of development
• You will support the development roadmap for guest experience and lead the programme of insight measuring our regular on resort guest experience
• You will work with cross functional teams to support any new implementation of insight tools supporting the guest experience programme, ensuring the successful transition of the programme onto these new tools whilst maintaining the integrity of data during any transition (e.g. Qualtrics)
• You will support the development of the Insight programme in conjunction with key stakeholders including Butlin’s Insight team and key functional teams in Hemel and on resort
• You will develop a roll-out plan for the refreshed programme and support the embedding of the programme across our resort teams ensuring teams understand guest priorities through the interpretation of key metrics and insight
• You will drive Insight-led reporting and the communication strategy of guest experience across teams to enable better guest-led decisions
• You will build a programme of regular communication between Insight and those resort teams responsible for the guest experience building close relationships through regular on-resort visits to embed insight and support their initiatives
• Provide teams with accurate and robust insight and insight commentary to help team interpret trends and results providing clear, commercially astute recommendations in line with our Guest strategy
• You will support the prioritisation of guest initiatives from proposition development to evaluation through detailed, robust and accurate analysis and research programmes as required
• You will interrogate and analyse multiple sources of feedback /data to better understand guest behaviours and experience
• Continuously evaluate feedback and reporting, make recommendations on ways to drive improvement in insight
• You will be willing work across the Insight team and take on projects as and when needed to support the business
Insight is so much more than providing data: it’s the ability to use data and information to tell a story and a story from which we gain actionable insights. We are looking for someone with excellent analytical and critical thinking skills; excellent story-telling skills with the ability to communicate confidently at all levels. As a relationship business you will have excellent people skills and enjoy building relationships across the business. You will have a real passion for insight, happily working within a fast-paced environment.
You will have a flexible mindset and willingness to get involved in, support and /or lead projects using a variety of tools. You will be happy to drive new initiatives and actively participate in the business and be part of a small, expert Insight team who seek to support and service the entire business.
You will have excellent written, oral and interpersonal skills, as well as a genuine passion for delighting customers, a real interest in the Butlin’s brand, and a passion for our heritage and the journey that we are on.
The successful candidate will have a significant understanding of marketing research techniques, audience insight and solid commercial skills.
You will harness productive relationships with key stakeholders (internal and agencies), i.e. being easy and great to work with and have a willingness to travel to resort on a regular basis
Bourne Leisure Head Office
1 Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Herts HP2 4YL GBR
4 February 2020
3 March 2020